What’s the key point of test control for three-phase asynchronous motor?
Three-phase asynchronous motor has good performance and can save various materials. According to the different rotor structure, three-phase asynchronous motor can be divided into two types: cage type and winding type. The cage rotor induction motor has been widely used because of its simple structure, reliable operation, light weight and low price. The rotor and stator of the wound three-phase asynchronous motor are also provided with three-phase winding and connected to the external rheostat through sliding-ring and brush. Adjusting rheostat resistance can improve the starting performance and speed of the motor.
(1) before installation, check that the insulation resistance between the electric windings and the windings to the ground conform to the specified value.
(2) check whether the voltage, frequency and ampere of the nameplate are consistent with the circuit and whether the connection is correct.
(3) check whether there is any debris inside the motor.
(4) check whether there is oil.
(5) check whether the motor's rotating shaft can rotate freely.
(6) check whether the motor grounding is reliable.
(7) whether the surface of the brush is all attached to the slip ring, whether the hoist is flexible, and whether the pressure is normal, etc.
(8) it is necessary to check whether the running direction is the same as the direction of the motor's non-arrow.
(9) no-load operation of the motor for 2h after operation; phenomena such as temperature rise, noise, vibration, local heating, etc.
Key words: three-phase asynchronous motor, test